Your attendees can easily access the Eventsquid mobile web app for your event. Simply, when they visit your event website on a mobile device, they will automatically be directed to your mobile web app. To access all of the features of your mobile web app, the registrant will simply need to sign in.
One best practice is to prepare your attendees before your in-person or virtual event just before the day of your event.
Here are some other tips:
1. Include a link to the Mobile web app in the registration Confirmation email. In your Registration Form, whether Default or Custom for a Profile, simply check "Show button for Mobile Event Site" in the email section.
2. Send a text to attendees. Every text you send through the Communication Center has a single-tap link to open the app
3. Post your Event QR code around the venue. A scan with the a mobile device camera will open the app. You will find your Event QR code in the Website Section under Links to Your Event Site > QR Code. You can also create your own QR code in may browsers as well; just visit your event website in the browser and select the share option.
4. Add to home screen. When an attendee is on the mobile web app for your event, they can tap their browser option to "Add to Home screen" which will put an icon and shortcut on the home screen of their device.
5. If attendees don't fully shut down their device browser, the app page will stay resident.