If you have an important set of rules that you need to have registrants agree to / acknowledge during registrations, you have a couple of options.
1. Include the content of your waiver / acknowledgement in your registration. Registrants cannot complete registration unless the check a box indicating they agree.
- In your EVENT BUILDER, click Forms on the left and Attendee Forms on the right toolset menu
- Click tab (2) Custom Text
- Add your text to the box Registration Disclaimer & Acknowledgement and click Save
2. Upload the document to the event and include the link to the document on the confirmation page and confirmation email. Ask registrants to print, sign and bring to the event. This doesn't prevent the person from completing registration.
- In your EVENT BUILDER, click Website on the left and Document Manager from the toolset list on the right
- Upload your waiver / disclaimer document (this will store it online and have it attached to your website).
- Once loaded, copy the link to that document
- Click on Forms on the left and Attendee Forms on the right
- Click tab (3) Confirmation Page
- Paste the link to your waiver/uploaded document into the field "URL goes here" and give the link a title
- You can add instructions in the Onscreen paragraph
- This link will also be included in the confirmation email. To customize the confirmation email, click Notify on the left and Pilot Confirmation Emails on the right
You can also use a combination of the two above.