This section of the registrant record panel gives you the power to:
- Add or remove registration items
- Make accounting adjustments
- Redeem coupons on the fly
- Take credit card payments (Stripe and Authorize.net gateway users only)
- Check-in/out the registrant generally
- Check-in/out or scratch the registrant by activity
- Adjust quantities of any item ordered
- Generate a registrant's personal itinerary, parking pass or scannable activity tickets
- Send the registrant an invoice/receipt
ADD OR REMOVE REGISTRATION ITEMS
Begin by clicking the + Add Item button atop the panel. Using the menu, add any item. Conversely, clicking the red X adjacent to an item will delete it, as will changing its quantity to 0.
CHECK-IN AND SCRATCH
You can check-in a user from the main dashboard by clicking the CHECK-IN button. Clicking the date will REVERSE check-in. Within the details panel, you can also record check-in's and scratches by activity.