With Eventsquid, you can create custom spreadsheets for all your data desires. To access the Custom Report generator, head over to your Event Dashboard. Then, reveal the button panel for the event you are interested in reviewing. Next, click the red REPORTS & PRINTED ITEMS button.
This will reveal a reporting menu on the left - click Custom Report and you'll be taken to the report builder.
CREATE A CUSTOM REPORT
You have a multitude of options to manipulate your data how you see fit. When finished, you can easily export this data into an Excel spreadsheet for further analysis or distribution.
Let's take a walk through the custom reporting interface. When you click into the report builder, you'll see a wealth of options - here are key functions to note right off the bat. Below is home base in the report builder - take a look at the color-coded sections to learn more about it's functionality:
- This is where you create your report - here, select your data fields. Fields will represent the different columns in your report (like User Email and Registration Time)
- Click the carrot icon next to a category of fields to expand the different options - when expanded, you can select specific data fields to include in your report
- Custom Prompts that you create in the FORMS area of the Event Builder will show up here!
- This is where you can preview your report
- It will come in handy when building a report, allowing you to see what kind of data you are about to output to Excel
- Each row (or record) of your data will be an individual attendee that registered for your event
- You can filter your data by Registration Items selected (by your attendees) or by Registrant Profile
- These features allow you to drill down and find exactly what your looking for, amongst who you need
- You can save data templates for later use, across your other events within your organization
- If you do a lot of data analysis using the same exact fields, this will be very useful to your organization
- When you have constructed your desired report, click Save Template - to load an existing one, click Load Template
- When you're ready to use your data, click export!