If you would like to allow post-registration modifications by registrants:
- In the EVENT BUILDER, click on REGISTRATION SETTINGS (or TURN ON REGISTRATION) atop the tool set menu on the righthand side
- In the REGISTRATION TIMES & DEADLINES section, click to "Allow registrants to modify their registration selections"
- Finally, set the cutoff date for registration modifications
Note that this would allow a registrant to ADD additional items after they register. Registrants will not ever be given the ability to remove a PRICED item (although they're permitted to remove non-priced items). If the registrant received free items bundled with another item, they will not be permitted to change the free items either.
Once allowed, give registrants the following steps to alter their own registration:
- Login to Eventsquid.com (every registrant will have created their own account through the registration process!);
- Click name in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Select MY EVENTS from the dropdown menu;
- Find the event, then click the DETAILS button next to the name of the event;
- Select "Modify Registration Selections";
The registrant will now enter the "add-on form" and be permitted to alter their registration selections.