In the Forwarding Options tool, you can can create a redirection button or auto-forward arrangement that sends visitors/clickers to:
- Another Eventsquid website you are running
- A custom URL that you decide (ONLY available with the auto-forwarding tool)
1) BUTTON TO FORWARD EVENT TO: allows you to generate a custom button on your event landing page that will send users to another one of your Eventsquid events.
- You can folks to the alternate event's HOME PAGE, or directly to that event's REGISTRATION FORM
2) AUTO-FORWARD THIS EVENT TO: auto-bounces visitors to your event page to either another one of your Eventsquid events, or a custom URL of your choosing.
- The auto-forward WILL also work on mobile; in essence, it removes your mobile app from the equation
3) DISABLE WEBSITE: deactivates your desktop website, but NOT your mobile web app
Why setup a forwarding arrangement? Here are a few great use cases we have seen from our users:
- You are utilizing two simultaneous event websites, for example:
- One event provides the application; the other is the main event
- One event is for exhibitors; the other is for attendees
- Rather than use the Eventsquid-generated event site, you prefer to use your own custom-built webpage to advertise your event.
- You need to route visitors to your prior event registration site to your new registration site