When you are using Custom Registration Profiles, you may want to have registration buttons for each profile display instead of the main registration button.
You first need to ensure each of your Custom Registration Profiles has a button name defined:
- In the EVENT BUILDER, click on REGISTRATION and chose Custom Profiles on the left.
- To the right of a profile, click the pencil icon to open the edit menu.
- Enter the name of the button you wish to use for that profile. This is the name of the button that will appear on your EVENT WEBSITE.
- You may also define the color of the button
To HIDE the main registration button:
- In the EVENT BUILDER, click on WEBSITE and Display Options on the left.
- Under "Website & Registration Button Labels", you will see an option to HIDE the main attendee registration button (and only use the buttons defined under Custom Profiles).