The Manage Organization section contains a dedicated library for storing all Credit Names that have been used for courses in the past.
ACCESSING THE CREDIT LIBRARY
There are two ways to access the Education Credit Library.
1) Education Credit Grid:
- Enter the Event Builder and select the Registration section at the top
- Click the Education Credits tool on the left
- In the grid, you will see a yellow MANAGE button atop the Credit Name column
2) Manage Organization Section:
- Access the Dashboard, then click the Manage Organization tab at the top
- Then select the Education Credit Library tool on the left
MANAGING CREDIT NAMES IN THE EDUCATION CREDIT LIBRARY
The Education Credit Library not only gives you access to old names; it allows you to create new credit labels as well.
Credits names that have not been used before will allow you to EDIT, permanently DELETE or ARCHIVE (so that they can be brought back if needed).
Credit names that have been used in the past can only be ARCHIVED.
Use the dropdown at the top of the list to gain access to credit names that are currently archived.
ASSIGNING CREDIT NAMES
In the Education Credits utility (within the Event Builder), you can also add new credit names or pull in existing credit names from the library.
Simply start typing the credit name that you wish to assign to the course and 1 of 3 things will occur:
- If the credit name doesn't yet exist in the library, then it will be added to the library once confirmed
- If the credit name DOES exist in the library, an auto-suggestion will appear and allow you to select it from a dropdown
- If the credit name DOES exist in the library AND is archived currently, then the auto-suggestion will appear and allow you to select; however, a warning will appear indicating that the label must be un-archived before usage.