The ability to associate one or more On Demand Resources with a sponsor gives you the ability to create exceptional value for your virtual event sponsors by delivering both exposure (impressions) and qualified leads.
- Any resource associated with a sponsor will bring the attendee to a page dedicated to that sponsor no matter where the attendee clicks on the resource or sponsor logo
- All resources associated with the sponsor will show on that sponsor’s page
- Your attendees can send an "Instant Message" to your sponsor right from the sponsor page
Below are the steps to get you started!
Event Builder > Website > On Demand Resources
To bind a resource to a sponsor, the display on Virtual Event Organizer (VEO) needs to be selected as this feature is currently only available through the VEO (for basics, refer to On Demand Resources)
The list of available sponsors is generated from any sponsors that you have set for the current event or other events under your organization account. If you don’t see your sponsor, you can add one under Website > Sponsor Logos.
Once you click your sponsor, you will be prompted to activate the Instant Contact form or hide it. If you choose to activate the form for the resource-sponsor combination, you will need to enter the email address for the sponsor for that resource and click Save.
Note that for a single sponsor, you may have several resources. You can control which resources carry the instant contact form and which ones do not. You can also vary the contact email for each sponsor-resource combination. This allows you to precisely route the inquiries for your sponsors if they have specific products/services they want to promote.
From the attendee perspective, they will see your sponsored resources like any other On Demand resource:
Within session (if the resource is attached to a session)
On the RESOURCES tab
When the attendee clicks on the resource or the sponsor logo, they will be brought to the sponsor's dedicated page.
When "Instant Contact" is activated for the sponsor-resource, the "Instant Contact Request" button will show. The attendee can send a simple message directly to the sponsor! The system will use the attendee's email address by default and the attendee can add their phone number as well as a contact method.
Your sponsor will then receive the email at the address you provided in setup.
Tips for Sponsored Resources:
- When creating a sponsored resource, fully leverage the resource description field to give relevant information about the sponsor
- Associating several resources with a sponsor creates a robust page for the sponsor and provides value to your attendees