Navigation: Event Builder > Website > Hotel Listings & Specials
With Hotel Listings & Specials (also known as ACCOMMODATIONS), you can inform registrants of hotel deals you have worked out for your event. One or more hotels can be displayed on this dedicated page on your event website:
To add a hotel listing, enter the WEBSITE area of the Builder, then select the Hotel Listings and Specials tab on the left.
First, either add a hotel with the CREATE NEW HOTEL button; or, you can add an existing hotel using the dropdown to select, then clicking ADD HOTEL TO EVENT (orange) button.
The hotels that have been added to the event will appear below as blocks. You can reorder them by clicking and dragging the arrow icon on the left side of the hotel. On the right side of the hotel block, there are a few settings:
- Pencil - allows you to edit the HOTEL details (including location and name of establishment)
- Star - used for editing the DEAL being offered for this particular event
- X - for removing the hotel from the event (although it will still be saved for adding to other events)
NOTE: a hotel created once will not have to be created again! This hotel is saved to your organization account and can be used on future events (accessed via the dropdown on the Hotels Listings & Specials tool page).
The hotel deal terms can include a description, special booking link and a designated contact at the hotel. All of this information will display on the accommodations page on your event landing page:
Publish the page!
Once you have your hotels and deals configured for your event, you can activate the page on your website:
- In the Event Builder click Website
- Click Content Activation on the left
- Next to Accommodations (you may change the name if you like), flip the activate switch
For more click Content Activation