Navigation: EVENT BUILDER > WEBSITE > COLORS
You can change colors for several components of your Event Website and Registration Form.
When working on your Event Registration website, you may prefer using the display editor right on your Website.
- From the EVENT BUILDER, click the eye icon in the upper right. This will open a preview of your Event Registration site in a new tab or window in your browser
- Click Open Display Editor & Publishing Panel
- Click Site Buttons & Colors
To change a color, click the color square or arrow to the right of the color square. On the right column, choose the main color then on the color swatch, choose the exact color you want. Alternatively, you can enter the color Hex Code in the field below. Click choose to save.
The map below shows and Event Registration site with the sections referenced in the Colors section of the Event Builder. Below each image are any special notations.
- If your event is using Registration Profiles, you can define a button label and color for the profile registration button under Registration > Registration Profiles > Edit Profile (pencil icon)
- If you are displaying registration item options on your Event Registration Website, your registration item group colors will carry through. This is set under Registration > Registration Items > Group Settings (gear icon on the group title bar)
- The text and scroll over text can be changed under Website > Display Options > Website & Registration Button Labels
- Instead of a color for your website and registration form background, you can use an image. This is set under Website > Website Background
- Website Background image on Event Website