NAVIGATION > Mobile Web App Main Menu > Bulletins
Note: this can either be done from your mobile device or from your laptop/desktop. To access via laptop/desktop, visit https://www.eventsquid.com/mobile/[EVENT ID] where [EVENT ID] is replaced with your event id. Alternatively, you can click the chain link icon in the upper right of the event builder and select the link to mobile.
As an event admin, you can send bulletins through the mobile web app for your event.
- On your mobile device, visit your event website https://www.eventsquid.com/event/[EVENT ID]. Alternatively, you can use a web browser on a non-mobile device (laptop, desktop) and visit the mobile version of your website https://www.eventsquid.com/mobile/[EVENT ID]. Your event id replaces [EVENT ID] in the web address.
- Tap or click the main hamburger menu in the bottom lefthand corner
- Tap or click the Bulletins tab on the left
In this sections, both admins and attendees will see any posted bulletins. Only admins have the ability to create a bulletin.
- Tap or click New Bulletin
- Enter your message and check the delivery methods. We recommend selecting both Notify Attendees by email and by text since attendees can opt out of receiving text notifications. All fully registered attendees must have an email address and receive emails on their mobile devices
- The notifications will direct attendees to the bulletins section