CONTACTS & NOTIFICATIONS
The Contacts & Notifications tool enables you to configure the ways in which:
- End users/registrants can get in touch with you and your admin team
- Your admin team gets notified of new registrations
PRIMARY EVENT CONTACTS
The Primary Event Contact is the person that should be thought of as the front lines of your event. On the homepage of your event, a small phone icon will give users access your event's primary contact information:
You can also add additional event contacts to this small window by entering their information within the Contacts & Notifications tool inside the Event Builder. Simply click the NEW CONTACT button this page:
Eventsquid also enables you to create event administrators that are notified of new registrations. You can define the parameters by which these notices are triggered to these contacts, as well as what content [about the registrant] is included inside of the notice.
At the bottom of the Contacts & Notifications tool, click to create a new RECIPIENT.
Once created, you can configure 1) When the notice is triggered and 2) The content that is included within the notice.
Click the CONFIGURE button to the right side of the contact to set the preferences. Inside the Configuration tool, you can determine:
- 1) Triggers: when a new registration meets the parameters you set, a notice will be sent to the contact. Parameters can be based on:
- Profile type (i.e. Manufacturer vs. Regular Attendee)
- Items (i.e. Speaker Session, Hat, etc.)
- Cancellation (i.e. notice sent when someone is cancelled?)
- 2) Content: you can decide what content should be included within the notice that is sent
- Prompt Data filled out by the attendee during registration
- Items selected by the attendee during registration (can be limited to certain subset)