Day of Event
Here you will find the features most relevant for use when your actual event is taking place
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse through solutions and recommendations to common questions from both event hosts and registrants.
Webinars and Videos
Take a look at our video tutorials to see Eventsquid in action! The Education Webinars are long-form learning ses...
Guides and Walkthroughs
Use this section to get up to speed on key system workflows and techniques.
Learn how to use the variety of Event Builder tools to create your ideal event registration and website.
Manage your event registrations right from the Dashboard.
Communications & Surveys
Learn to create email templates, setup distribution lists, send content and build custom surveys.
Event Reports & Badges
Use custom and preset reporting options to gain meaningful insights from your event data, print badges and more.
Find out all you need to know to set up your event to support Continuing or Professional Education Credits and learn ...
Your Organization Account
Setup your payment processor, organization admin list and more, from the MANAGE ORGANIZATION tab on the Dashboard.
This section gives an overview of the Eventsquid software
- How Can I Capture Attendee Feedback (Sessions, Speakers, General)?
- How to Create Terms & Liability Acknowledgements
- Single Item Registration: You Need One Item
- Authorize.net ERROR (14) REFERRER, RELAY RESPONSE
- Can I send invoices through Eventsquid?
- How Do I Issue a Refund?
- How to Properly Register!
- What are the options for attendee check-in?
- Creating a Registration Site for Virtual Events
- The Virtual Event Organizer (VEO)
- Create Volunteer Sign Up
- Enhanced Versus Simple Registration Items (Guest Setup)
- How to Create & Manage Waitlists
- Changing a Registrant's Profile
- Event Invitations
- Sponsor Manager
- Sponsored Resources in the Virtual Event Organizer
- On Demand Resources (formerly Downloadable Documents)
- Cancelling a Registrant
- Table Assigner Utility
- Education Credits: Video Guide