Use our drag and drop space design tool to create an interactive click-n-buy space map. When registrants select a registration item that is connected to your space map, they will be able to select a spot from your map and add it to their registration. Great for booths, Golf tournament hole sponsorships, RV parking, tables, seats or whatever.
First, you will want to have one or more Registration Items that will be connected to your space map. For example, if you are offering an exhibitor booth, you will want to have a registration item "Booth Rental" or "Exhibitor Registration".
Second, determine where you will set the price for the space item with the following options:
- Set the price in the registration item. If all of your spaces will be the same price, and included in with the registration item, set the price in the registration item and not in the space management tool.
- Set the price in the space management tool. If your space prices vary by location or if the space is an add-on or extra with the registration item, set the price in the space management tool.
- Both. If a basic space is included with your registration, but certain spaces may be an "upgrade" (think airline seat selection), you can set the price in both.
You are running a golf tournament and you offer a general sponsorship that includes signage at a hole and a separate hold sponsorship. Hole sponsorship is the same regardless of the actual hole. Set the price only in the registration items.
You are having a gala and are selling table sponsorships. The base price for a table sponsorship is $1,000 but certain tables are $1,500. Set the price in the registration item to $1,000. In the space management tool, set the price for the special tables to $500; set all other tables to $0. For the sponsor picking the extra fancy table, their checkout will include the $1,000 for the registration item and $500 for the table upgrade.
You are hosting an outdoor event and the price of camping spot varies by location and type (RV, tent). Set your pricing in the space management tool.
1. CREATE YOUR SPACE MAP
Click OPEN SPACE LAYOUT & MANAGEMENT PANEL
Click MAP OPTIONS. Here you will set all of the options for your space map. It is overwhelming at first because there are many options but take it one step at a time and you'll be fine!
- Give your map a name and click GO
-Begin by selecting the total spaces first! You may change this number later by deleting the HIGHEST NUMBERED booths first. You can always adjust the number upward.
- If you have an image of your floor plan or golf course, etc, upload it to your map. Click "Choose File" in the header to upload your image.
-Drag each space from the deck (upper left of the dashed border area) and place it where you want inside your plan boundaries. UNUSED booths (yellow) won't display on your published plan.
-To drag MULTIPLE booths, hold the SHIFT key down while selecting the booths you wish to move.
-Create widgets (like concession stands, restrooms, etc.) by typing in a name and clicking "New Widget"
-Drag the lower right corner of any booth or widget to change its size and shape (further change widget shape using the Options link inside the widget).
-Double-click a booth to return it to the deck. You can delete multiple spaces using the EDIT feature for the arena.
-Double-click a widget to destroy it.
-You may change the dimensions of the layout area by dragging the lower right corner of the dashed border.
- Once you drag your spaces out of the deck, you can choose to edit a range of spaces at once. Click MAP OPTIONS. For example, you have 9 total spaces. The space shapes default to Rectangles and you want Circles. In the Space Shape section, enter "from space 1 to 9" shape "circle" and click GO. That will change all of your spaces to circles.
- You can create multiple maps for your event
Once you have all of your spaces set, you can work with the grid below.
In the grid, you can set the parameters for each space. You can assign prices or assign a space to an existing registrant.
In the OFFER TO column, you can set whether the space is available to attendees or sponsors/exhibitors.
2. SET YOUR CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
Choose the label for your space type.
Choose the registrant type you would like to display the map too. NOTE this should match who the registration item is offered to.
Check the registration items that you want to link spaces to.
You can set whether the registrant MUST select a space with the corresponding registration item or not.
You can also elect to display the space map on your event website or not (for display only).
3. CREATE REGISTRATION LIMITS
If you want to limit the number of spaces a registrant can reserve/purchase, you do so within your item control.
Remember back to creating your items - you should have created an item dedicated to your different booth space types. During registration, these items can display the space map.
Within your item settings, set your space purchase limit and the map will automatically disallow registrants from exceeding that number of spaces.